Friday, October 22, 2010

WAHOOOOOOOO!!!!

OMGOSH!!!!!I made the CHEER SQUAD!!!!!i am so excited and very proud of myself! So here's how it happened:the team members of my group were Lindsey Bondiek, Alexandra Akerman, Sierra Myers and myself.we were group six!all of us were really good at our dance and our cheer.When it was our turn to be judged, we all went in smiling, especially Lindsey who has already been on the squad.the jude's said hi and we smiled and laughed then the Chaos begun!

We all said okay we are ready! and then our teacher said 5-6-7-8,and counted up to 8, 3 times, as we did the rock' dance!.then she said good job i love it!!!!that was a good sign.now comes the cheer."shoot 2 ready,"
said our teacher,"okay"we replied."shoot 2 for the basket, the patriots want to win, shoot 2 for the basket up, up and in!"we said."wow, i think you guys are great!" then she turned and looked at me,"why didn't you try out last year?"she excalaimed."i was but i didnt,"i said, thet was an even better sign!!!!when we were done we all walked out hapily and then time to go home.we got letters saying if we made it or not and mine said yes!!!i am really happy right now im like bouncing out of my seat!!! wish me luck on my first practice!!!bye!WAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you Baili!!! You are gonna be an awesome Cheerleader :) Can't wait to see pics and most importantly HAVE FUN!!!!

    ReplyDelete