Wednesday, December 29, 2010

rommies for a week

I was at Mandy's on the 10Th of December-12Th of December. i loved it and i wish i could have stayed. i had to go their because my first cheer performance was on a Saturday, the exact same day cousin Eli was being baptized in Utah! this performance meant alot to me and i did not want to miss it. so i decided to stay in LV when mom dad Ryan Kami and Jacob went to Utah to go to the baptism. Mandy said that she would take me, so i got to stay there! it was super fun and i loved playing with the kids. i stayed in their grandma's guest room. we did alot of jumping on their trampoline and making play doe snowmen. I finally got t0 meet Cindy, Garth's sister. Mandy said she had Downcindrom, i can't spell that right. she was super nice. John, Lucas's brother came to fix their roof and he brought along his kids. Josie and i decided to play charades.
thank you Mandy, and thanks for just telling me you were pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment